It is very important to do some research before you have your hair extension done. Some extensions will be better for you than others. Some salons and stylists are better trained and more experienced than others. In general you get what you pay for. Hair extension prices vary by salon and method, they are not cheap.
- Always schedule an initial consultation and explain your wishes and concerns.
- The stylist should analyze your hair to make sure your hair is in a condition for successful hair extensions.
- The stylist should inquire about your lifestyle, health and hobbies etc.
- Make sure you are well informed about the method and hair quality that will be used for your extensions.
- Ask to see before and after pictures.
- Ask how long the hair extensions will last and how much it will cost to remove them.
- Ask if the hair can be used again.
- Make sure to get a written estimate for your hair extensions.
- Get a maintenance plan (follow-up appointments, recommended products, tools, wash and style instructions, etc.)
- A good general rule is that hair extensions should not be longer than twice your own hair length (there are of course exceptions).
Extensions are not for everyone, but if you have been curios about what extensions could do for you call us to schedule your free consultation. (813)258-2558 www.musehairgroup.com